We have an important role in maintaining tank integrity and environmental compliance for our terminal and storage tank clients. From complete rebuilds to retrofits, we have the expertise to repair and/or maintain above ground storage tanks, piping, and associated equipment to meet the needs of our industrial clients.
Tarsco is committed to the success and smooth operation of our clients’ facilities, including consistent maintenance and repair throughout their operational lifetime.
We possess extensive industry experience, and are well-equipped to handle the challenges associated with the construction, maintenance, and repair of above-ground storage tanks and vessels. Whether you require an emergency repair, equipment upgrade, or routine check-up, Tarsco is your go-to service provider for an efficient, effective, and affordable solution.
We pride ourselves on our close relationships with clients, which allow us to understand your needs and anticipate and meet your challenges. Regardless of the size or scope of the project, Tarsco offers a tailored solution for your company’s needs.
All repair work completed by Tarsco is performed in strict compliance with API 653 standards. Our maintenance and repair capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tank Bottom Replacements
- Foundation Replacements
- Cone Roof, Dome and Structure Replacements
- Internal and External Floating Roofs
- Floating Roof Seal Repair & Replacements
- Shell Nozzles and Appurtenances
- Rolling Ladder Repairs and Self-Leveling Steps
- Secondary Containment Tank Bottoms and Systems
- Stairways, Handrails and Platforms
- Tank Jacking and Re-Leveling
- ASME Vessel Repair / Maintenance
Tarsco provides a complete maintenance and repair solution, executed safely, on time and on budget. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.
All work is performed according to API 650-653, and ASME standards and codes
Tarsco plays an important role in maintaining tank integrity and environmental compliance for our clients.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Repair and Modification
- Major Tank Retrofits
- Double Bottoms
- Secondary Containment
- Leak Detection Systems
- AWWA water Tank Repair
- Polymer and Rubber Linings
- Cathodic Protection Installation
- Floating Suctions and Skimmers
- Seismic and Structural Modifications
- Shell Nozzle Modifications
- Fire Foam System Design and Installation
- Cut Down, Re-Erects and Tank Moving
- API Separator Repairs
- Field Coating Systems