Protective Coatings and Fireproofing
For years, Blastco has gained credibility through its strong presence in the refinery industry as a new construction and maintenance field abrasive blaster and applicator of protective coatings.
Blastco's history for high performance coatings began with field applications for aboveground water storage tanks. After years of quality service, Blastco expanded into other more complex fabrications and coating systems such as petro-chemical tanks, bridges, dams, and high temperature furnace units.
Blastco utilizes the latest technology, including paperless documentation software, ensuring quality control on every project. Each project follows a designed workflow, a systematic approach to documentation regulation and reporting cascading from top to bottom. Integrating the latest technology has streamlined project management, communication, and increased efficiency.
The most carefully considered decision made when buying or repairing a steel storage tank should be the one that determines the quality of its coating. Preserving and maintaining surfaces on steel storage tanks are crucial for increasing structural longevity and safeguarding the investment.
Regardless of the type or scale of the project, Blastco is self-sufficient for all aspects of new, maintenance and repair work for field surface preparation and coatings & linings applications.
Capabilities and Services
- Shop and field applications
- Conformance to UFGS Specifications
- Conformance to EM 385 (safety requirements)
- Lead abatement
- AMPP QP-1, QP2-1, and QS-1 certified
- Storage tank construction and repairs
- Mechanical and coating repairs
Why employ Blastco?
- NACE certified coating inspectors
- Personnel and facility to complete any size project
- Shop and field work capability
- QP-1, QP-2 & QS-1 certified contractor
- Certified members of AMPP and AWWA
- Impeccable safety records
- In-field lead abatement/removal capabilities
- Petroleum Refining
- Water & Wastewater
- Chemical Processing
- Alternative Fuels
- Industrial Manufacturing