Fathom Indoor Water Simulation Tanks
Offering Indoor Training Tanks for various applications such as Emergency training, Entertainment, Education and Aerospace. Tanks can be used to offer endless types of training, such as: swift water and flood rescue training, scuba diving and surface supplied air diving, university or collegiate testing, aerospace training, and more.
Fathom tank construction is fast and reliable
OUR TURNKEY PROCESS WILL HAVE YOUR TANK READY TO USE IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS
- We work with your team to design a water simulation tank that suits your requirements.
- You receive a CAD drawing of your tank and all parts before fabrication begins.
- We can assist your site developers with architectural renderings for permitting
- Tanks are constructed of bolted-metal sheets.
- Fabrication takes 1-3 months depending on the complexity.
- Completed tanks arrive ready to assemble at your location.
- Fathom’s team will arrive to assemble your simulation tank.
- Tanks are filled, tested for leaks, drained and tested again.
- Lastly, tanks are coated with a 3mm layer of leak sealant.
- Simulation tanks and all equipment are ready to use immediately.
- Heating water takes 1-4 days to complete, depending on depth.
- Swiftwater instructor training can be arranged separately.