Tarsco, a TF Warren company has purchased a Bystronic ByTrans Extended 3015 Fiber Optic Laser for its Goodman, MO bolted tank operations facility. The laser is the first part of a $7 million equipment upgrade to improve overall quality and, reduce production cost and field assembly costs, making Tarsco your number one choice in the storage tank industry.
The state-of-the-art, high-speed laser is capable of cutting all the necessary components designed to fit each customer’s specific tank project requirements.
The new laser will allow Tarsco to produce more parts in less time, with a significant increase in quality. The new Bystronic ByTrans Extended 3015 Laser will improve all facets of the bolted tank operations.
Our features and benefits:
- Increased operating efficiencies in production of tank parts and reducing scrap through better sheet utilization
- Improved cut quality, accuracy and reducing our overall part costs
- Enhanced safety features include a completely enclosed laser operating system and light curtains that disarm all mechanical functions
- Dimensionally accurate parts improve field assembly time and translates to cost savings on your tank projects
- Engineered components are designed using state of the art technology that is transferred directly into our Laser Cutting Software to eliminate any programming errors