Tank storage systems are frequently required to meet a variety of demanding applications and this is especially true for Industrial Wastewater Tanks. Our tanks are coated with glass and high-grade epoxies so that they can effectively contain assorted acids and extreme bases. These coating systems provide the best long-term corrosion protection with factory-baked liquid immersion.
Tarsco Bolted Tank incorporates prime pre-engineered sectional steel storage tanks and proprietary Enduro epoxy coating. Tank storage systems are designed to accommodate the specific requirements of wastewater treatment systems and are suitable for every stage of wastewater treatment including flocculation tanks, mixing tanks and sedimentation tanks.
The applications of Tarsco Bolted Tank’s wastewater solutions are wide ranging and include:
- Aeration Basin
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Aerobic Digestion
- Dewatered Sludge Silos
- ATAD Tanks
- Flocculation Tanks
- Biologic Treatment
- Raw Waste Storage
- Effluent Storage
- pH Balancing Tanks
- Holding Tanks
- Chlorination Tanks
- Sequencing Batch Reactors
- Aluminum Geodesic Domes and Covers for Existing Tanks
Examples of Industrial Wastewater Tank usage and coating processes associated with these areas of wastewater treatment are described with the following:
- Automotive plant wastewater treatment plant with glass fused-to-steel.
- Product water and Clearwell Tanks, Lavyah Power Station with aluminum geodesic domes and thermoset epoxy.
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Facility, receiving tanks, clarifiers, Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA), aeration tanks, gas holder, anaerobic digesters, thermoset epoxy.
- Chemical Production Wastewater Treatment Plant with acid buffer tanks, water tank, digester tank, emergency dump tank and thermoset epoxy.
Tarsco Bolted Tank is a leading provider of bolted tanks. There are numerous factors that should be taken into consideration when deciding upon the type of tank to be used for wastewater applications such as:
- Operating Temperature
- Operating Environment
- Corrosion Considerations – pH and Acid Levels
- Materials of Construction
- Chemical Resistance
- Thermal Expansion
- Secondary Containment
- Design Configurations and Standards
Our Wastewater Storage Tanks are engineered to fulfill your exact storage and process requirements. Tarsco Bolted Tank employs only the highest quality materials available to construct superior wastewater containment solutions.