Tarsco offers Construction and Field Services. Our professional in-house crews are trained and experienced.
Tarsco offers Construction and Field Services. Our professional in-house crews are trained and experienced. We provide the following services to our customers:
- Complete tank construction by qualified crews
- Contract review, pre-job site review and acceptance procedures
- Non-union, prevailing wage and union wages per local requirements
- Hydrostatic testing and commissioning
- Post-job service to ensure continued satisfaction
- Installation of tank insulation systems and other components
Our tanks are erected from ground level with a jacking system, improving safety at the construction site. This system eliminates expensive cranes and improves our ability to work in confined spaces.
We erect our own tanks with field crews that are factory-trained direct employees. Our construction crews receive over 120 hours of in-house safety training, this guarantees your project is completed safe and efficiently. Tarsco has earned an impressive safety record – our EMR reflects a safety record substantially better than the industry average.